Topics

Serial Number - Sweepstakes

Tanner Jones, W9TWJ

I was sharing a log between two computers this past weekend.

If a callsign was entered on the computer B, the serial number would freeze. If a station was logged on computer A, the serial would not update on computer B with the callsign entered unless it was wiped (the other direction is true as well).

Is there anyway for this not to happen?

Thank you.

Scott Davis

Hi Tanner,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, no, multi transmitter stations track serial by band, with each on an individual band, which my software optionally supports.  It is not designed with two PCs in mind for a single op.

I'm sorry that I didn't have the answer that you were looking for.