From: Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 11:34 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Rig control stopped working

Hi Bain,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Actually, your question is regarding sending CW, not rig control.  In addition to your correct cables seated properly, etc., the software must be in CW mode.

If you continue to have trouble, please click Settings > Transmit > CW and follow the configuration directions on the form that appears.