Topics

Selecting Records

Jack Sheehy, W1JS

Good Afternoon,

How does one "select" individual records in order to create an ADIF file to submit for DXCC?  I do not want to select a range, but rather certain QSL confirmed QSO's for my submission.

Thanks in advance,

73,
Jack
W1JS

AI3KS

Jack,

Click on the first qso to select it.

Go to the next and Ctrl+Click

Repeat until you have them all selected.

Then File - Export ADIF - Selected records

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/15 11:45, Jack Sheehy via groups.io wrote:
Good Afternoon,

How does one "select" individual records in order to create an ADIF file to submit for DXCC?  I do not want to select a range, but rather certain QSL confirmed QSO's for my submission.

Thanks in advance,

73,
Jack
W1JS

Mike Olbrisch

Hold down the control key, click on each individual record to select them.

Then à FILE à EXPORT ADIF à SELECTED RECORDS.   (Or copy to clipboard).

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

How does one "select" individual records in order to create an ADIF file to submit for DXCC?  I do not want to select a range, but rather certain QSL confirmed QSO's for my submission.

Thanks in advance,

73,
Jack
W1JS

Jack Sheehy, W1JS

I would have sworn that I tried that, and it did not work...  Works now, just fine!  LOL!

Thanks guys.

73,
Jack
W1JS