Select QSOs for ADIF export #aclog

KW1K Joe Pfeuffer

Hi Folks -

I have tried various approaches but none have really worked.
I want to select various QSOs, which will be noncontiguous, and then export all the selected QSOs as a single ADIF file.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance.

Michael WA7SKG

Just like any other select. Click the first record you want, Hold the CTRL key and click on the remaining records you want individually. Then File > Export ADIF > Selected Records. If you want a contiguous block, click the first record, hold the SHIFT key and click the last record.

If you want a bunch of records excluding just a few, select the main block with the SHIFT key, then use the CTRL key and unselect the few you do not want.

HTH,

Michael WA7SKG

KW1K Joe Pfeuffer wrote on 5/4/21 9:31 AM:

Hi Folks -
I have tried various approaches but none have really worked.
I want to select various QSOs, which will be noncontiguous, and then export all the selected QSOs as a single ADIF file.
Any ideas??
Thanks in advance.
_._,_._,_

KW1K Joe Pfeuffer

I tried this approach first and it did not work because I have to search for the next QSO and the selection is then lost.

"Complexity is the enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to keep things simple."