From: Patrick Moonen <onl4008@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Dec 22, 2020 4:22 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Second RX2 Freq

Hello Scott,

Added SunSDR 2DX here and would like to know if it is possible for the RX2 freq, can also be used in the N3FJP.
I use RX1 for FT8 mode and this freq is output in the N3FJP.
I am using RX2 for SSB mode and this freq does not give in N3FJP.
Is this possible in N3FJP would be useful that monitor RX1 FT8 and RX2 for SSB and can also use that freq.

73 Pat - ON3CQ

Patrick Moonen

Hi Scott,

I have sent an email with the settings SunSDR2 DX.

73s Pat

Scott Davis

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the good information.  I am not familiar with the Sun SDR2 DX, but the Kenwood2 selection reads the active VFO by default, so if your rig behaves like the Kenwood, you should be okay.

Otherwise, if there is a way to specify the VFO in setup, you could save settings for two configurations on the Rig Interface form and then use Ctrl X from the main form to toggle between them.