Topics

SDQP log Update

Gary

I used the SDQSO party software (in state), and it worked great as always. I especially like the way it handles rovers! I noticed when creating the Cabrillo Log the bonus station defaults to N0EBC. Just wanted to note it is now W0OJY.

Thanks and 73,

Gary “Joe” kk0sd

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dale Martin
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2020 8:43 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] SDQP log missing

This morning, I went to open the SDQP log I created in ACL yesterday. Nothing. No log anywhere.  It was my first time creating a contest log in ACL. Where does the contest log data go? The Loggiing seemed to log my QSOs in spite not being connected to a radio. N1MM was using the port for PAQP.

Any suggestions to locate the SDQP log would be appreciated.

Dale, kg5u

Scott Davis

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement, as well as the update on the bonus station change Joe!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Oct 12, 2020 10:16 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] SDQP log Update

I used the SDQSO party software (in state), and it worked great as always. I especially like the way it handles rovers! I noticed when creating the Cabrillo Log the bonus station defaults to N0EBC. Just wanted to note it is now W0OJY.

Thanks and 73,
Gary “Joe” kk0sd

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dale Martin
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2020 8:43 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] SDQP log missing

This morning, I went to open the SDQP log I created in ACL yesterday. Nothing. No log anywhere.  It was my first time creating a contest log in ACL. Where does the contest log data go? The Loggiing seemed to log my QSOs in spite not being connected to a radio. N1MM was using the port for PAQP.

Any suggestions to locate the SDQP log would be appreciated.

Dale, kg5u