Topics

Scrolling with mouse wheel

VG M

The only way to scroll up or down looking through the main log is to use those tiny arrows at the corners. Having last 50 displayed is not a big deal, but if there is entire log it's a major pain. Accidentally clicking on the wrong spot will make me loose the point where I was. If I didn't note the Q number, it's hard to find where I was. It will work if I high-lite a particular record, but at the same time editing boxes show up.
Am I missing something here?
Tnx
Matt - AF2F

K9PLX Chuck

That's odd... the mouse wheel scrolls up and down a screen at a time for me. I don't remember making any menu choices to enable that but I started using N3FJP software in 2002 and it's possible that I forgot about having done that.
----------
I used to jog 5 miles every day, but then I found a shortcut.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 11:41 PM VG M <vgmatt@...> wrote:
The only way to scroll up or down looking through the main log is to use those tiny arrows at the corners. Having last 50 displayed is not a big deal, but if there is entire log it's a major pain. Accidentally clicking on the wrong spot will make me loose the point where I was. If I didn't note the Q number, it's hard to find where I was. It will work if I high-lite a particular record, but at the same time editing boxes show up.
Am I missing something here?
Tnx
Matt - AF2F

Scott Davis

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your e-mail. The mouse scroll behavior is handled by the operating system. There is nothing in the code of our programs that would effect the mouse scroll or lack thereof. It is working fine on all our PCs here.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

The only way to scroll up or down looking through the main log is to use those tiny arrows at the corners. Having last 50 displayed is not a big deal, but if there is entire log it's a major pain. Accidentally clicking on the wrong spot will make me loose the point where I was. If I didn't note the Q number, it's hard to find where I was. It will work if I high-lite a particular record, but at the same time editing boxes show up.
Am I missing something here?
Tnx
Matt - AF2F

George Davenport

When you have your log up, Click Rec# and sort it in the order you want (first to last or last to first)...then you can scroll without clicking on an entry.
--
George-- KM4ODS

VG M

Thank you, George.