Topics

Schedule Export?

Jim Edmondson

All, is there a way to auto-export and adif file on a schedule, say when closing the program?

Thanks,
N5JGE
Jim

Mitch NW0M

Interesting question Jim.  Can I ask why you want to do that?

73, Mitch
NWØM

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  For the contest software, the backup options (on close and / or every 15 minutes (if the contact count has increased)) exports in ADIF.  For AC Log, the interval is only on close and the actual .mdb file is copied.

Click File > Backup Options for more details from AC Log and the contest program to see the difference.