SC QSO Party 201 #contest

Van Herridge

I just finished the SC QSO Party.  The second county, although added to the set-up, is not being counted or showing up on the Cabrillo file.  Most of my contests were in two counties.  Is there a way to get the additional counties to show up?
Thank you,
Van
--
vanherridge@...

Scott Davis

Hi Van,

Thanks for your e-mail. When you are operating mobile on a county line be sure to do the following:

From the menu options click Change County.
On the form that appears, click the button "Rovers on County Lines Click to Add or Edit Multiple Counties"
On the form that appears, please make sure that the multiple counties are listed and click Done.

When you log a QSO, two records will be added, one for each county.

This must be done while you are actually logging and not post contest.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Mar 3, 2021 11:45 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] SC QSO Party 201 #contest

I just finished the SC QSO Party.  The second county, although added to the set-up, is not being counted or showing up on the Cabrillo file.  Most of my contests were in two counties.  Is there a way to get the additional counties to show up?
Thank you,
Van
--
vanherridge@...