From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Pogue
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 2:16 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Sat Ops - TX or RX Freq?

When using ACLog  for Sat contacts do you log the TX Freq and TX Mode or the RX Freq and RX Mode?  I want to be able to have ACLog upload to LOTW and have them posted correctly and accepted.

Thanks,

K9RMP

Archibald Delfish

You can log all you Satellite Contacts direct in Tqsl then if you want re-import them into AC log.
I enter both TX and RX frequencies.

73 de N2NWK

Jim Shorney

LoTW does not record frequency. Only band.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 14:59:54 -0500
"Archibald Delfish via groups.io" <plentipeppa=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

You can log all you Satellite Contacts direct in Tqsl then if you want re-import them into AC log.
I enter both TX and RX frequencies.

73 de N2NWK

Gary

The uplink band is what counts.  There is a great explanation here:

https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/satellite-qsos/

You also need to be sure to identify the mode as SAT and the bird used.

73,

Joe kk0sd