Route 66 Beta Question

Stephen Walls

Will the Route 66  BETA version of ACL  go "production" sometime before the event  in Sept ???

One of the clubs I belong to may use that as a club contest event.

It would be good to have a  production version to talk about at their late August meeting.

The '13 Colonies' grid was AWESOME during that event,   looking for the same in Sept.
For the first time ever------I got a clean sweep------all of them.

Thanks for all you folks are doing,

Steve   K4ELI

Scott Davis

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, Lord willing, we plan to release a production version of AC Log in the 2nd half of August with Route 66 support.  We are currently in good shape for that timeline.

Thanks so much for your kind words on the 13 Colonies support!

Will the Route 66  BETA version of ACL  go "production" sometime before the event  in Sept ???

One of the clubs I belong to may use that as a club contest event.

It would be good to have a  production version to talk about at their late August meeting.

The '13 Colonies' grid was AWESOME during that event,   looking for the same in Sept.
For the first time ever------I got a clean sweep------all of them.

Thanks for all you folks are doing,

Steve   K4ELI

kc6mie

Will the AC log format for Rt.66 be used in place of the regular Rt. 66 log form?

Stephen Spencer

On Jul 28, 2021, at 6:08 AM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, Lord willing, we plan to release a production version of AC Log in the 2nd half of August with Route 66 support.  We are currently in good shape for that timeline.

Thanks so much for your kind words on the 13 Colonies support!

Will the Route 66  BETA version of ACL  go "production" sometime before the event  in Sept ???

One of the clubs I belong to may use that as a club contest event.

It would be good to have a  production version to talk about at their late August meeting.

The '13 Colonies' grid was AWESOME during that event,   looking for the same in Sept.
For the first time ever------I got a clean sweep------all of them.

Thanks for all you folks are doing,

Steve   K4ELI

Scott Davis

Hi KC6MIE,

Thanks for your follow up.  The Route 66 form in AC Log will work identically to the 13 Colonies form.  You can see it in this beta here.  Just click View > Route 66.

http://www.n3fjp.com/beta.html

Enjoy!

73, Scot

Will the Route 66  BETA version of ACL  go "production" sometime before the event  in Sept ???

One of the clubs I belong to may use that as a club contest event.

It would be good to have a  production version to talk about at their late August meeting.

The '13 Colonies' grid was AWESOME during that event,   looking for the same in Sept.
For the first time ever------I got a clean sweep------all of them.

Thanks for all you folks are doing,

Steve   K4ELI

kc6mie

I looked for the 13 colonies form and could not find it under any of the drop down menus.  Where is it located?

Stephen Spencer

On Jul 28, 2021, at 10:52 AM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi KC6MIE,

Thanks for your follow up.  The Route 66 form in AC Log will work identically to the 13 Colonies form.  You can see it in this beta here.  Just click View > Route 66.

http://www.n3fjp.com/beta.html

Enjoy!

73, Scot

Will the Route 66  BETA version of ACL  go "production" sometime before the event  in Sept ???

One of the clubs I belong to may use that as a club contest event.

It would be good to have a  production version to talk about at their late August meeting.

The '13 Colonies' grid was AWESOME during that event,   looking for the same in Sept.
For the first time ever------I got a clean sweep------all of them.

Thanks for all you folks are doing,

Steve   K4ELI

Mel Marcus