Rig Selection Settings

Marv Olnes

Scott and team,

With the addition of radio’s and settings for phone and digital, I have half-a-dozen settings saved in the Rig Interface Setup screen, which is a great tool by the way, that I can quickly retrieve when switching programs, etc…  The problem is, I don’t know what setting I’m currently using without clicking on the “Load Settings” button and actually clicking on the setting I need.   Is there some way that the currently loaded setting could be shown at the top left of the Rig Interface screen?  Or maybe to the side of the “Load Settings” button?  That way a quick glance would tell me if I have the correct setting loaded for the current application.  This is so trivial I hate to ask but maybe sometime down the road you might consider it.

Thanks again for the great software.

73,

Marv

Marvin Olnes Jr

ARS N0MHL

Scott Davis

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions Marv.  We will give that some thought for the future.

Be well and enjoy!