Topics

rig interface Yaesu ft-747

n4yed@...

Hi I have not been able to get the log software to pull the band or frequency setting from my FT-747   I can send the change frequency command and that works along with mode . so i know the software is talking to the FT-747 using the FT-100 setting but it still does not place the band info in the log. I have tried all the yaesu setting.  I think I just need the correct string to enters since the rest of the cat functions are working.  Any help would be appreciated I can be contacted at n4yed@...
Thanks