Topics

rig interface

Donald R Beck

I dont see where this a column to automaticly enter the frequency for the contact worked.  Is this not a feature?  I dont see the column in the video or on the sample page

Scott Davis

Hi dbeck,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Frequency is recorded in all my contest software when rig interface is enabled.  To display the frequency column, press Ctrl + Shift + F.  More details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q74

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Oct 25, 2020 10:35 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] rig interface

I dont see where this a column to automaticly enter the frequency for the contact worked.  Is this not a feature?  I dont see the column in the video or on the sample page

Donald R Beck

Not working. I have a Yaesu 991a. Using com 1. Not polling. Would love to buy this program but it’s not seeing my rig and can’t get the Frequency to show in the fields

DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

On Oct 26, 2020, at 03:21, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi dbeck,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Frequency is recorded in all my contest software when rig interface is enabled.  To display the frequency column, press Ctrl + Shift + F.  More details are here:

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Justin Lentz

Are you sure that is the com port for the radio when installing the yaesu drivers

Justin Lentz KF5IVJ
Ellis County Amateur Radio Club President and Program Officer

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Donald R Beck <dbeck@...>
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 1:20:52 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] rig interface

Not working. I have a Yaesu 991a. Using com 1. Not polling. Would love to buy this program but it’s not seeing my rig and can’t get the Frequency to show in the fields

DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

Hi dbeck,

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Scott Davis

Hi DR,

Thanks for your follow up.  I don't have any Yaesu equipment here myself, but you will find the successful settings other 991 users have sent along here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/righelp.html

Thanks for your interest in my software!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Sent: Mon, Oct 26, 2020 2:20 pm

DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

Hi dbeck,

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Jeff KB6CA

I use Comm Port 3 for my Yaesu 1200.

Jeff KB6CA

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Justin Lentz
Sent: October 26, 2020 11:22 AM

Are you sure that is the com port for the radio when installing the yaesu drivers

Justin Lentz KF5IVJ

Ellis County Amateur Radio Club President and Program Officer

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Donald R Beck <dbeck@...>
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 1:20:52 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>

DR Beck

Toolbox Productions,Inc.

Hi dbeck,

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP