From: dbeck@...
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Oct 25, 2020 10:35 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] rig interface

I dont see where this a column to automaticly enter the frequency for the contact worked.  Is this not a feature?  I dont see the column in the video or on the sample page

Donald R Beck

Not working. I have a Yaesu 991a. Using com 1. Not polling. Would love to buy this program but it’s not seeing my rig and can’t get the Frequency to show in the fields

DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

On Oct 26, 2020, at 03:21, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi dbeck,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Frequency is recorded in all my contest software when rig interface is enabled.  To display the frequency column, press Ctrl + Shift + F.  More details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q74

I dont see where this a column to automaticly enter the frequency for the contact worked.  Is this not a feature?  I dont see the column in the video or on the sample page

Justin Lentz

Are you sure that is the com port for the radio when installing the yaesu drivers

Justin Lentz KF5IVJ
Ellis County Amateur Radio Club President and Program Officer