Topics

Repeat contacts

J.Rousseau@...

Hello, I am new to the group so please excuse me if this subject has been addressed before.
I have been using the software for years and I may be missing something but does the software let you know that you how many times you log the same contact? I know when I log a new contact I see the new contact flag but nothing else.
I hear some operators making a contact and state We have talked 3 times before and state the dates and frequencies. So in short is this software capable of doing the same?
Thanks for any input and excuse me for rambling on.

K4CTQ

Scott Davis

Hi K4CTQ,

Thanks for your e-mail.  From AC Log's menu options settings > List Matches for These Fields with Tab and make sure Call is selected.  All previous QSOs with the current call will be listed when you tab from the call field and the total will display at the upper right.