Topics

Registering and Trial Period

Bill Gillenwater

Another Rookie question.
Do I have to pay the fee to get a password?
Can I download from LOTW during the trial period?

The into page is confusing me. When I put in my call sign, it doesn't matter what I put in the password field, it goes directly to the Logging software.

I have uploaded to LOTW but cannot get a download that will update my "L" confirmed contacts.

Thanks,
73 Bill K3SV

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail. After you register the program, you will receive a 5 digit code to put in that field for registration. While on the trial, just leave it blank. All our software is free to try and fully functional so you can download from LoTW.

This FAQ concerning LoTW will get you going:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q32

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ