Topics

Record Number are in reverse

Lahra "Flip" Svare KT9X <kt9x@...>

I imported my logs, but the "record numbers" are backwards.  So Record Number 1 is the very last entry, instead of one from years ago.  How do I fix this?

AI3KS

File > Sort Log on Date.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/29 11:57, Lahra "Flip" Svare KT9X wrote:
I imported my logs, but the "record numbers" are backwards.  So Record Number 1 is the very last entry, instead of one from years ago.  How do I fix this?

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

Try clicking on Record#.  See what that does.

Lou WA5LOU

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 12:22 PM Lahra "Flip" Svare KT9X <kt9x@...> wrote:
I imported my logs, but the "record numbers" are backwards.  So Record Number 1 is the very last entry, instead of one from years ago.  How do I fix this?

AI3KS

Lou,

I don't believe that clicking on a column is a permanent fix. If I recall, everything will reset back the next time you open ACLog.

File> Sort log on date is permanent.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/29 13:51, Lou Everett, Sr. wrote:
Try clicking on Record#.  See what that does.

Lou WA5LOU

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 12:22 PM Lahra "Flip" Svare KT9X <kt9x@...> wrote:
I imported my logs, but the "record numbers" are backwards.  So Record Number 1 is the very last entry, instead of one from years ago.  How do I fix this?

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

It worked for me.

Lou WA5LOU

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 1:58 PM AI3KS <AI3KS.01@...> wrote:
Lou,

I don't believe that clicking on a column is a permanent fix. If I recall, everything will reset back the next time you open ACLog.

File> Sort log on date is permanent.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/29 13:51, Lou Everett, Sr. wrote:
Try clicking on Record#.  See what that does.

Lou WA5LOU

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 12:22 PM Lahra "Flip" Svare KT9X <kt9x@...> wrote:
I imported my logs, but the "record numbers" are backwards.  So Record Number 1 is the very last entry, instead of one from years ago.  How do I fix this?

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

You know, Steve.  I believe you are absolutely correct.  I had forgotten, I hadn't shut my ACLog down since I did it using the "Record# click.
I just tested it and I stand corrected, My Friend.

Thank You, Sir.

Lou WA5LOU

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 2:10 PM Lou Everett, Sr. via groups.io <loueverettsr=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
It worked for me.

Lou WA5LOU

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 1:58 PM AI3KS <AI3KS.01@...> wrote:
Lou,

I don't believe that clicking on a column is a permanent fix. If I recall, everything will reset back the next time you open ACLog.

File> Sort log on date is permanent.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/29 13:51, Lou Everett, Sr. wrote:
Try clicking on Record#.  See what that does.

Lou WA5LOU

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 12:22 PM Lahra "Flip" Svare KT9X <kt9x@...> wrote:
I imported my logs, but the "record numbers" are backwards.  So Record Number 1 is the very last entry, instead of one from years ago.  How do I fix this?

AI3KS

Lou,

No problem.

Scott and crew has built an incredible suite of software and the support is second to none.

It is this great group of people that helps us all out with the tips and tricks that are hidden in the software and helps take some of the load off of Scott so he can continue to build better and better programs for us.

Steve, AI3KS