Topics

Quick Reminder: NAQP RTTY & CQ 160 SSB!

Scott Davis

Hi Gang,

Just a quick reminder that we have two contests this weekend:  CQ 160 SSB (which actually starts Friday evening at 5:00 PM EST) & NAQP RTTY!

CQ 160 SSB:

Software:  http://www.n3fjp.com/cq160meter.html
Rules:  https://www.cq160.com/rules.htm

NAQP RTTY:

Software:  http://www.n3fjp.com/naqp.html
Rules:  https://ncjweb.com/NAQP-Rules.pdf

As always, please be sure to complete the pre contest checklist before beginning!

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/contestchecklist.html

David Latour

Getting ready
--
David VE4DL

Frank K2SQS

Also this weekend are 2 state QSP parties for which Scott has written excellent programs!
Saturday Is the SCQP
Sunday is the NCQP
Just be sure to chose the right one - in state for those in SC (or NC) ; and out of state for those NOT in SC (or NC).