Quick AC Log question

Steve KS4KJ

Hey Scott. Got 7.0 and so far all is good. But I am having a senior moment (and have been meaning to ask this for a few weeks): can AC Log indicate a potential dupe as the contest programs do and if so what is the setting to do that? Since I have one configuration of AC Log keeping track of 10-10 contacts that would be helpful if it's in there. Not a must have feature but would be handy. I'm also lobbying for the ability to tie a particular log to particular configuration to make switching setups quicker. Thanks as always for the great software and keep coding!

Oh yeah....great to work you during Winter Field Day.

--
Steve Mays KS4KJ
5+6 String Basses
Fretted and Fretless
http://www.facebook.com/SteveMaysBass
770-429-1346 Home
404-966-1346 Cell

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Scott Davis

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your e-mail.  From the menu options click Setting > List Matches and select Call.  That way, as soon as you tab from the call field, you will immediately know if you worked the station before.

Thanks so much for your kind words on the software!

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJP Users Group <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, May 16, 2021 3:47 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Quick AC Log question

Hey Scott. Got 7.0 and so far all is good. But I am having a senior moment (and have been meaning to ask this for a few weeks): can AC Log indicate a potential dupe as the contest programs do and if so what is the setting to do that? Since I have one configuration of AC Log keeping track of 10-10 contacts that would be helpful if it's in there. Not a must have feature but would be handy. I'm also lobbying for the ability to tie a particular log to particular configuration to make switching setups quicker. Thanks as always for the great software and keep coding!
Oh yeah....great to work you during Winter Field Day.
--
Steve Mays KS4KJ
5+6 String Basses
Fretted and Fretless
http://www.facebook.com/SteveMaysBass
770-429-1346 Home
404-966-1346 Cell

Avast logo
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com