Topics

Question on confirmations

Mel Marcus

During sweepstakes I worked a station and uploaded to eQSL and LoTW

My screen shows this contact in green showing that i did upload the contact.

I subsequently did a download for both eQSL andLoTW.

When I look at the record it shows there has been a confirmation by eQSL.

I dont know if he uses LoTW

The record remains to be green instead of turning blue meaning confirmed.

Am I wrong in assuming the a confirmation by eQSL shown turn the record blue?

Mel
NE9A

Scott Davis

Hi Mel,

Thanks for your e-mail.  In addition to LoTW, if you also want to count eQSL confirmations as confirmations in your log, check this check box here:

Capture.JPG