From: Ji m via groups.io <jjac19047@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jan 19, 2021 10:51 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] question about MODE OVERRIDE #contest

First time user of the N3FJP software. I like it a lot!!! It seems more intuitive than some of the other stuff I have used.
I just finished the VHF contest and exported my cabrillo formatted file. It shows RY for all of my digital contacts. I did not realize that the mode override setting existed until after I exported my log. I changed it, but it still exports as RY. I obviously needed to select that before I started logging, not after. My question is, is there a way to change it, or do I have to edit each contact? Or better yet, does it even matter?
Thanks for a great logging program! The only thing that would make it even more awesome would be if it ran on my Mac! LoL!!!
73,
Jim W3ATV