Question

kc6mie

First time I noticed this message. Am I missing something? (There are no valid call sign certificates for call sign Kc6mie??). I renewed my TQSL certificate a while ago.

Stephen Spencer

K8TS

First time I noticed this message.  Am I missing something?  (There are no valid call sign certificates for call sign Kc6mie??). I renewed my TQSL certificate a while ago.

Is your LoTW certificate current?

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

First time I noticed this message.  Am I missing something?  (There are no valid call sign certificates for call sign Kc6mie??). I renewed my TQSL certificate a while ago.

Stephen Spencer

kc6mie

Yes it’s current

Stephen Spencer

On Apr 5, 2021, at 9:54 PM, K8TS <dalecole3502@...> wrote:

First time I noticed this message.  Am I missing something?  (There are no valid call sign certificates for call sign Kc6mie??). I renewed my TQSL certificate a while ago.

Is your LoTW certificate current?

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

First time I noticed this message.  Am I missing something?  (There are no valid call sign certificates for call sign Kc6mie??). I renewed my TQSL certificate a while ago.

Stephen Spencer

Scott Davis

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your follow up.  That message is being returned from the TQSL software, not AC Log.  Once you associate your certificate in TQSL with your call sign,  you should no longer see that error.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

First time I noticed this message.  Am I missing something?  (There are no valid call sign certificates for call sign Kc6mie??). I renewed my TQSL certificate a while ago.

Stephen Spencer

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

What is shown to the left of the frame that we couldn't see?

First time I noticed this message. Am I missing something? (There are no
valid call sign certificates for call sign Kc6mie??). I renewed my TQSL
certificate a while ago.

Stephen Spencer

kc6mie

Kim told what was happening, it’s with TQSL and my call sign and not AC log.

Stephen Spencer