From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of kc6mie <kc6mie@...>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2021 9:01:23 PM
To: AC Log Group <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Qso party question

Under contest files, Can you have 2 qso parties open at the same time, keep one shrinked when not logging for that state?  Tomorrow ID and OK qso parties are on and I would like to work both parties.  I would think you could but have never tried it.  This is on one computer.
Thanks far any input
Stephen

Stephen Spencer

kc6mie

Good thanks

Stephen Spencer

On Mar 12, 2021, at 7:08 PM, Justin Lentz KF5IVJ <kf5ivj@...> wrote:

I have done it before with 3 different QSO parties before

Justin Lentz KF5IVJ
Ellis County Amateur Radio Club President and Program Officer
DFW Metroplex Traffic Net Assistant Met Manager
ARRL Official Relay Station

Under contest files, Can you have 2 qso parties open at the same time, keep one shrinked when not logging for that state?  Tomorrow ID and OK qso parties are on and I would like to work both parties.  I would think you could but have never tried it.  This is on one computer.
Thanks far any input
Stephen

Stephen Spencer

Anne KC9YL

So have. I but could you use rig control, I wonder?