Topics

QRZ Log Upload

Paul&Tracy Richards

Hello AClog Team

Is there a way to automatically upload AClog qsos to QRZ log?
This is the only feature I really miss from LOG4OM and would be great to have it in AClog
The reason I need this is because I am a US County Hunter and I chase the QRZ Log Counties Award. I do a daily adif upload to QRZ Log.

Cheers and Thanks
Paul - vk4ma

Scott Davis

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, just enable the LoTW Auto Upload and then follow the steps detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q85

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Nov 22, 2020 2:36 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] QRZ Log Upload

Hello AClog Team

This is the only feature I really miss from LOG4OM and would be great to have it in AClog
The reason I need this is because I am a US County Hunter and I chase the QRZ Log Counties Award. I do a daily adif upload to QRZ Log.

Cheers and Thanks
Paul - vk4ma

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

Yes….download W4ELP lookout software and it will automatically upload to LoTW and QRZ when the settings are correct

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul&Tracy Richards
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 2:37 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] QRZ Log Upload

Hello AClog Team

Cheers and Thanks
Paul - vk4ma