Topics

QRZ import .ADIF error?

Joshua Wesley - KK4JW

I'm trying to "export" log entries from N3FJP to a .ADIF file, to "import" into QRZ logbook. I am able to select the log entries I want, and create the .ADIF but when I try to import the file to QRZ, I'm getting an error message that either the callsign isn't matching or the date range isn't matching. I've verified that both are correct. Am I missing something somewhere?

Scott Davis

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for your your e-mail.  If you are referring to the value in the Operator field, this FAQ will get you going:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q62

The date of the QSO must comply with any date ranges you've set in QRZ.