Topics

Python Script

JoAnn Donaldson

I attempted to use the Python Script with JTDX in order to be able to Log Contacts to my N3FJp ACLogger that resides on another computer. An error was discovered that would not allow the Script to work with JTDX. I contacted  Dave Slotter, W3DJS and we worked out the kinks.

Dave sent me an email saying

I put in a change to support JTDX. You can pick up the updated script here: https://github.com/dslotter/wsjtx_to_n3fjp

This will correct the error. Now it works on both JTDX and WSJT-X.

JoAnn - AB8YZ

Scott Davis

Thanks loads JoAnn!  :)

I attempted to use the Python Script with JTDX in order to be able to Log Contacts to my N3FJp ACLogger that resides on another computer. An error was discovered that would not allow the Script to work with JTDX. I contacted  Dave Slotter, W3DJS and we worked out the kinks.

Dave sent me an email saying
I put in a change to support JTDX. You can pick up the updated script here: https://github.com/dslotter/wsjtx_to_n3fjp

This will correct the error. Now it works on both JTDX and WSJT-X.

JoAnn - AB8YZ

JoAnn Donaldson

Scott,
   Anytime I can help, it's worth it.

BTW, I hope you got my QSL for the RTTY Contest. I have a program that allow me to make my own QSL Cards.

JoAnn - AB8YZ

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 5:03:44 AM CDT, Scott Davis via groups.io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Thanks loads JoAnn!  :)