From: Scott - KA2K <sschindewolf@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Oct 11, 2020 3:03 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Obtaining frequency data from the contest loggers

I use the PST Rotator Steppir utility to pull freq data from ACLog to control my Steppir antenna - works fine. I am not familiar with the internals of these applications and am not actually sure how the freq info exchange takes place but It seems that only ACLog makes frequency data available to PST Rotator and the contest loggers do not. Am I overlooking something or is this just the way it is?
Thanks

Patrick Moonen

Works perfect no problemen here.

73 Pat - ON3CQ

Op ma 12 okt. 2020 19:56 schreef Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io>:

Hi Scott,

I changed the subject line of your thread, as it really pertains to PST Rotator, but your subject line would not get the attention of PST Rotator users to prompt them to read your post.

I've not tried PST Rotator myself, but I have heard from others that it works identically with the contest software and AC Log.  Hopefully someone with direct experience can chime in and confirm that.

Alternatively, you might contact the author, Codrut directly and check with him here: codrut.buda@...