Topics

province/state

VE9VIC...Rino

For some reason I don't see the Canadian provinces in my column  with the states. Just notice that today, I believe I had them .
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

Scott Davis

Hi Rino,

Thanks for your e-mail.  There is nothing in AC Log that removes existing data.

If you are referring to the Awards form, deselect the option to only show valid entries.

For some reason I don't see the Canadian provinces in my column  with the states. Just notice that today, I believe I had them .
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

VE9VIC...Rino

My question was not clear Scott, when I log a contact in my general log, if the contact is from Texas then Texas will be in the state box, but when it comes to Canadian provinces, it doesn't work, if I work someone from Quebec the box stay empty, if I look in the list there is all U.S. state but no Canadian provinces, I believe I had.them before.

--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

Scott Davis

Hi Rino,

Thanks for your follow up and clarification.  You are misremembering.  There have been no changes to the state data entry field.