Problems...

Gilles beaulieu

Hi I have a few problems. My system decided to go south (HD Failure). I replaced it with SSD and reloaded everything. I'm running JTAlert 2.50.4, ACLog (latest). When I make contact and it prompt me to save, I do but it does not save to ACLog. If I go to QRZ it shows up on my log book page for some unknown reason. I also get a few message which for the life of me I can't figure out(see attachment).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & 73

Gilles VE3NPI

error opening Com Port for Rig interface.PNG

unable to open port for WSJT.PNG

Scott Davis

Hi Gilles,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Regarding the Port Open error, your OS is reporting that the device you have connected is not functioning, so you will need to correct the device before it can communicate.

Regarding the WSJT error, either disable the WSJT interface in N3FJP, or connect directly with WSJT and disable the function in the other program that has hold of the port.

Details for connecting directly to WSJT, as well as via other programs as the intermediary are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html