Topics

Problem setting up N3FJP and SatPC32 with Kenwood TS2000

Stephen Malyszka

The TS2000 has only one RS232 port. I'm using a port splitter to connect Satpc32 and N3FJP to that port. The TS2000 has 2 receivers. When operating on different uplink and downlink bands (receiver A set to downlink and Receiver B set to uplink), N3FJP records the received frequency/band (Receiver A) in the log. I wish to have the transmitted uplink frequency/band (Receiver B) recorded in my log. I have configured N3FJP in the radio settings menu to read receiver B (FB;) but the software ignores it. Any help in fixing this would be appreciated.

Steve
AG2J