From: Patrick Moonen <onl4008@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jan 19, 2021 1:46 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Problem check LOTW

Hi Scott,

New version installed on new computer and when checking complete download LOTW I get this error.

73 Pat

Patrick Moonen

Hi Scott,

Problem is fixed now have given access for the app and folder and now it works perfectly.  The problem with JTAlert is also solved, you need the local access, you can manually enter the folder and API 1100.

73 Pat - ON3CQ

Scott Davis

Thanks for the good repot Pat!

If you have any additional questions, I have lots of support for you on:

- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page:  http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html  (the vast majority of commonly asked questions are answered right here).

- Our website help section:  http://www.n3fjp.com/help/index.html

- Our YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxw9QX84F4tFyX8JavCOD3XVUS5Dsznw

And if you still have questions after reviewing all the resources above, please feel free to search the topics and / or e-mail us on our users support e-mail group:  https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftwareUsers