Topics

Probably my dumb

John AJ1R

I enjoy working contests  very informally, just like giving people a few points.
I just use N3FJP standard logger.
I setup the 1st "other" field and  named it "contest,etc".
Recently worked a contest and put the same value in "Other1" for each contact I made.
Now I would like to change the content of "Other1" to a different value for those entries.
How do I do a "search and replace" on the records in my log file.
This probably is simple, but I could  not find a way.

Thanks in advance for any help

Scott Davis

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Please see this FAQ here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q63