Topics

Power level

Is there anywhere in ACLOG I can set the power level. I have 2 stns one qro and one qrp.
Thanks Scott
--
NU4N Dave

K9PLX Chuck

Not entirely sure what you're asking, but power level is one of the fields that can be shown on the main form. One you put a value there it will remain there until you change it. Does this help?

Chuck, K9PLX
=====
¯\__/¯ Whatever.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 4:11 PM Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:
Is there anywhere in ACLOG I can set the power level. I have 2 stns one qro and one qrp.
Thanks Scott
--
NU4N Dave

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail.  AC Log will default to the power level of the previously entered QSO automatically.  There is nothing else that you have to do.

If you have any additional questions, I have lots of support for you on:

- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page:  http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html  (the vast majority of commonly asked questions are answered right here).

- Our website help section:  http://www.n3fjp.com/help/index.html

- Our YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxw9QX84F4tFyX8JavCOD3XVUS5Dsznw

And if you still have questions after reviewing all the resources above, please feel free to search the topics and / or e-mail us on our users support e-mail group:  https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftwareUsers

Is there anywhere in ACLOG I can set the power level. I have 2 stns one qro and one qrp.
Thanks Scott
--
NU4N Dave

Ok Chuck that answers my quuestion.  Thanks Dave NU4N 73