pota setup

Doug MacArthur

i understand that i only need fields for call. band, mode, siginfo and date  is that right or am i missing required fields
73 Doug

Michael WA7SKG

Minimum required fields for POTA are CALL, QSO_DATE, TIME_ON, BAND, and MODE. Suggested/recommended additional fields are SIG_INFO, MY_SIG_INFO, MY_SIG_INFO. If you use other calls, like a club call or you changed your call, then STATION_CALLSIGN and OPERATOR fields should be included.

73,
Michael WA7SKG
POTA 7th Area Coordinator

Doug MacArthur wrote on 3/16/21 1:11 PM:

i understand that i only need fields for call. band, mode, siginfo and date  is that right or am i missing required fields
73 Doug
_._,_._,_
Groups.io Links:

Rick - W0ZAP

That's  SIG,  SIG_INFO,  MY_SIG,  and  MY_SIG_INFO  as the "suggested/recommended" fields.....

Rick
W0ZAP

Michael WA7SKG

Guess I fat fingered that one, didn't I? Rick is correct.

Michael WA7SKG

Rick - W0ZAP wrote on 3/17/21 6:46 AM:

That's  SIG,  SIG_INFO,  MY_SIG,  and  MY_SIG_INFO  as the "suggested/recommended" fields.....
Rick
W0ZAP

Jim Shorney

To go a little deeper, SIG and MY_SIG are not strictly necessary because we assume you know what program you are sending logs to. OTOH they are very handy for your use if you work more than one program.

73

-Jim
NU0C