Please Test AC Log Beta 6.9.4! - Now 6.9.4.1!

Scott Davis

Hi All,

Chris and I have made a few more performance enhancements with the WSJT interface, as well as added additional color coding in AC Log Beta 6.9.4.1:

http://www.n3fjp.com/programs/ACLBETA.exe

We would really appreciate it if you would continue your testing with this latest beta!

Green = unconfirmed country
Blue = unconfirmed state
Purple = unconfirmed zone
Red - duplicate (call sign specific)

Capture.JPG

Thanks so much for giving this latest beta iteration a good look.  Please let us know how you make out!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Groups.io Links:
You receive all messages sent to this group.

This user group is a great forum for asking questions and sharing ideas with the valuable resource of both new and experienced N3FJP Software users, but it does get busy. There is an easy way to cut down on the e-mail volume.

If you only want to receive announcements from Kimberly and me regarding upgrades and new products, please join our "announcements only" list instead. We keep e-mail to the "announcements only" list to an absolute minimum. Please join here:

https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftware

Then unsubscribe from this user group by sending a blank e-mail to:N3FJPSoftwareUsers+unsubscribe@groups.io

As always, thanks for your interest, kind thoughts, support and spreading the word about our software!

73, Scott & Kimberly
N3FJP & KA3SEQ
http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [SNKDavis@...]
_._,_._,_

David Mazzella

When I try to log a QSO from JS 8, I receive an error message.

In settings, I have “Enable sending logged contacts to N3FJP logging software “

N3FJP Server: 127.0.0.1
N3FJP Server Poet: 1100

New Ham so I must be doing something incorrectly.

Help will be appreciated.

Dave
KO9DGM

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 2:03 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

Chris and I have made a few more performance enhancements with the WSJT interface, as well as added additional color coding in AC Log Beta 6.9.4.1:

We would really appreciate it if you would continue your testing with this latest beta!

Blue = unconfirmed state

Capture.JPG

Thanks so much for giving this latest beta iteration a good look.  Please let us know how you make out!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Groups.io Links:

This user group is a great forum for asking questions and sharing ideas with the valuable resource of both new and experienced N3FJP Software users, but it does get busy. There is an easy way to cut down on the e-mail volume.

If you only want to receive announcements from Kimberly and me regarding upgrades and new products, please join our "announcements only" list instead. We keep e-mail to the "announcements only" list to an absolute minimum. Please join here:

Then unsubscribe from this user group by sending a blank e-mail to:N3FJPSoftwareUsers+unsubscribe@groups.io

As always, thanks for your interest, kind thoughts, support and spreading the word about our software!

73, Scott & Kimberly
N3FJP & KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.

--
David G. Mazzella Jr.

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

This direct interface development is specifically with WSJT in mind, though it also appears to work with JTDX.  I understand JTDX has not implement the ability to color code calls as you can with the WSJT app, but logging should work fine.  Please test with either of those two digital applications, but preferably WSJT, so you can check the color coding.

Thanks!

73, Scott
N3FJP

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, May 4, 2021 2:16 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Please Test AC Log Beta 6.9.4! - Now 6.9.4.1!

Dave
KO9DGM

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 2:03 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

Blue = unconfirmed state

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Groups.io Links:

73, Scott & Kimberly
N3FJP & KA3SEQ

--
David G. Mazzella Jr.

JoAnn Donaldson

Scott,
   Switched from JTDX to WSJTX and can confirm that the colors do work. Now if only we can get JTDX to do the same.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 1:28:53 PM CDT, Scott Davis via groups.io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Hi Dave,

This direct interface development is specifically with WSJT in mind, though it also appears to work with JTDX.  I understand JTDX has not implement the ability to color code calls as you can with the WSJT app, but logging should work fine.  Please test with either of those two digital applications, but preferably WSJT, so you can check the color coding.

Thanks!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Dave
KO9DGM

Hi All,

Blue = unconfirmed state

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Groups.io Links:

73, Scott & Kimberly
N3FJP & KA3SEQ

--
David G. Mazzella Jr.

Scott Davis

Thanks for the good report JoAnn!

AC Log is sending the color command.   The JTDX folks will have to enable that in their code identically to how WSJT handles it.  If you (or anyone here) knows anyone on the JTDX development team, you might ping them to let them know.

Thanks again!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, May 4, 2021 6:35 pm

Scott,
   Switched from JTDX to WSJTX and can confirm that the colors do work. Now if only we can get JTDX to do the same.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 1:28:53 PM CDT, Scott Davis via groups.io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Hi Dave,

Thanks!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Dave
KO9DGM

Hi All,

Blue = unconfirmed state

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Groups.io Links:

73, Scott & Kimberly
N3FJP & KA3SEQ

--
David G. Mazzella Jr.

JoAnn Donaldson

Scott,
   I will send them a message about it.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 7:08:05 PM CDT, Scott Davis via groups.io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Thanks for the good report JoAnn!

AC Log is sending the color command.   The JTDX folks will have to enable that in their code identically to how WSJT handles it.  If you (or anyone here) knows anyone on the JTDX development team, you might ping them to let them know.

Thanks again!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, May 4, 2021 6:35 pm

Scott,

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Hi Dave,

Thanks!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Dave
KO9DGM

Hi All,

Blue = unconfirmed state

Capture.JPG

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Groups.io Links:

73, Scott & Kimberly
N3FJP & KA3SEQ

--
David G. Mazzella Jr.