Please Test AC Log 6.8.6.1 Beta!

Scott Davis

Hi All,

I am making some good progress here and at a good point for testing the latest integrations...

-  I added additional sub menu options off of Settings > Edit Fields Displayed to make the saving and loading of your customized text entry field layouts more intuitive.

-  The following forms will scale with font:  Main, LoTW, Awards 1, Awards 2, Network (also can just shows status), Frequency privileges.

-  I've added considerable functionality to the Frequency Privileges form.  In AC Log you will find it under Help (it is under Band in the contest software).  The frequency privilege form resizes, optionally displays DX Spots, can optionally stay on top, displays current frequency as a red bar, you can click on a spot to tune to the spot frequency and the form can be set to only show up to 10 meters.  Note that you must show the whole form to size it.

t.png

If you would like to give 6.8.6.1 Beta a try, you can install it from here (no need to uninstall the previous version):

http://www.n3fjp.com/programs/ACLBETA.exe

Please let me know how you make out!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...