Please keep it simple!

George

Scott,
I keep reading of the changes you are making in your programs.  One of the strengths of your programs is that they are easy to use for those of us not interested in so many modifications and outboard uses of the program.  If you are going to make a change that will impress normal users, try adding a world map that will show the countries contacted similar to the US map that lights up the areas that have been contacted during a contest.  This is very impressive and a gives one a feeling of accomplishment when participating in the contest.  I would think the same programming techniques used to show the states contacted could be modified to show the countries contacted.

Back in my hole!

George K4EOR

George Merkle N0GM

George