Phone setup to transmit messages on TS-590s

Nickus de Vos

Hi all
A while back I saw posts on how to configure AC Log to key the voice messages stored on a Kenwood TS-590s, but my search skills is letting me down.

Can anyone maybe point me to those posts or assist me with the steps to do this?
Please go slow, I never did a setup like this before, I have normal rig control running though.

Thank you
73
Nickus de Vos - ZS6US
KG44DD
Tell: 082 389 9477

Mitch NW0M

You can assign the commands to PF Keys under Settings and then Transmit.  Make sure you Save your changes after entering the commands for each PF Key.

Here are two examples to key the first two push button message memories:

RI:PB1;
RI:PB2;

Be sure to include all punctuation as shown.

73, Mitch

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 10:13 AM, Nickus de Vos wrote:
Hi all
A while back I saw posts on how to configure AC Log to key the voice messages stored on a Kenwood TS-590s, but my search skills is letting me down.

Can anyone maybe point me to those posts or assist me with the steps to do this?
Please go slow, I never did a setup like this before, I have normal rig control running though.

Thank you
73
Nickus de Vos - ZS6US
KG44DD
Tell: 082 389 9477

Nickus de Vos

Thank you very much Mitch, I got it working.

Now, is it possible to set up auto playback repeat in the N3FJP software or must I do that via the radio?

Also, is it possible to interupt and stop a message in the middle of playback via the software?

Nickus