Topics

Phase II: PLEASE Test New Install Method & WW Digi Software! (I REALLY Need Your Help This Time)

Scott Davis

Hi Gang,

We are ready for Phase II, which if all goes well, will be EZPZ.  Please:

1.  Start version 0.8 of the WW Digi DX software you installed yesterday.   If all goes well, it will alert you to a new version and give you the option to upgrade.

2.  Click the upgrade button (it should restart automatically as 0.9 and the test QSOs you entered in 0.8 yesterday should come right up).

3.  Please us know how you make out!!!

Thanks in advance for completing the test!  I'm very eager to hear how you make out!

By the way, as always, the addition of the WW Digi DX software is free to package users.  Please just e-mail us direct for your password.

Thanks again!

From: "Scott Davis via groups.io" <SNKDavis@...>
Date: Wed, October 21, 2020 5:32 pm
To: "N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io" <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>

[...]

Here you go Bill:

https://ww-digi.com/

From: "Scott Davis via groups.io" <SNKDavis@...>
Date: Wed, October 21, 2020 5:32 pm
To: "N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io" <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>

[...]

Mel Marcus

auto install went trouble free

Method & WW Digi Software! (I REALLY Need Your Help This Time)
From: "Scott Davis via groups.io" <SNKDavis@...>
Date: Wed, October 21, 2020 6:49 pm
To: "N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io" <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>

Here you go Bill:

From: "Scott Davis via groups.io" <SNKDavis@...>
Date: Wed, October 21, 2020 5:32 pm
To: "N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io" <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>

[...]

Anne KC9YL

I had quite a few popups from my AVG software telling me that it was scanning files, but after a bit of clicking, the .9 version is installed

--
Anne Dirkman
KC9YL

kilo-charlie-nine-yankee-lima