File: aclog error.jpg
Date: 12 May 2021, 19:38
Size: 21315 bytes.
Type: JPEG-image

Scott Davis

Hi Todd,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  I can't quite read the problem call sign in your screen grab, but if you type the Call in the call field and then tab, all calls with that station will be listed.  Edit the QSO for the date in question, an L in the Sent Confirmed By field and you will no longer see that error.

    Date:  12 May 2021, 19:38
    Size:  21315 bytes.
    Type:  JPEG-image

kb9lgs

On 13 May 2021 at 11:12, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:

OK I think I have the problem. If I have a qso card for that contact then it appears not to like
it. There is a C in the field and I have checked it actually is one I have a card for each time.

Hi Todd,
Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  I can't quite read the problem call sign in your screen grab, but if you type the Call in the call field and then tab, all calls with that station will be listed.  Edit the QSO for the date in question, an L in the Sent Confirmed By field and you will no longer see that error.
Enjoy!
http://www.n3fjp.com

Ray Todd Stevens Specializing in Network and Security Consulting
Senior Consultant Stevens Services
raytodd@kiva.net
308 Kentucky Hollow Rd (812) 279-9394
Bedford, IN 47421

Thought for the day:
Communist (n): one who has given up all hope
of becoming a Capitalist.

kb9lgs

On 13 May 2021 at 11:12, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:

Actually that is kind of the weird part the call keeps changing. But I will see what I can do.

Hi Todd,
Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  I can't quite read the problem call sign in your screen grab, but if you type the Call in the call field and then tab, all calls with that station will be listed.  Edit the QSO for the date in question, an L in the Sent Confirmed By field and you will no longer see that error.
Enjoy!
http://www.n3fjp.com

Ray Todd Stevens Specializing in Network and Security Consulting
Senior Consultant Stevens Services
raytodd@kiva.net
308 Kentucky Hollow Rd (812) 279-9394
Bedford, IN 47421

Thought for the day:
The only thing that hurts more than paying income tax
is not having to pay income tax.

Scott Davis

Hi Todd,

Thanks for your follow up.  In addition to the C, you will also need to add an L to the Sent Confirmed By field to indicate you have also uploaded it to LoTW.  Only QSOs without the L designation are handed to tQSL for upload.