Topics

Objet : [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] cwops contest

rino deschenes <ve9vic@...>

Thank Scott another question, when I do a CWops contest I got their member number Under the S/P OR #  tab but in my general log I use other #6 to store the CWops number , I’m member, is there a way to tell the contest program to put the S/P OR # number into the other #6 so all my info stay at the same place, it would be fun. Thank

Rino,ve9vic

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : Scott Davis via Groups.Io
Envoyé le :March 19, 2020 2:35 PM
À : N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Objet :Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] cwops contest

Hi Rino,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, in the CW Ops software, click Settings > History File to enable.

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Mar 19, 2020 11:31 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] cwops contest

Hi Scott, is there a bank of data in the CWops contest log, so when I type a callsign the info about name, etc... is available,like general log 326 ?. thank

Rino, ve9vic

Scott Davis

Hi Rino,

Thanks for your follow up.  Take a look at the ADIF file in Notepad when you export the contest log in ADIF from the contest software.  If you name your other field that exact ADIF tag, that data will import there (and it is already being imported into the dedicated field in AC Log as well).

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Sent: Thu, Mar 19, 2020 3:45 pm
Subject: Objet : [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] cwops contest

Thank Scott another question, when I do a CWops contest I got their member number Under the S/P OR #  tab but in my general log I use other #6 to store the CWops number , I’m member, is there a way to tell the contest program to put the S/P OR # number into the other #6 so all my info stay at the same place, it would be fun. Thank

Rino,ve9vic

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : Scott Davis via Groups.Io
Envoyé le :March 19, 2020 2:35 PM
À : N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Objet :Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] cwops contest

Hi Rino,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, in the CW Ops software, click Settings > History File to enable.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Sent: Thu, Mar 19, 2020 11:31 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] cwops contest

Hi Scott, is there a bank of data in the CWops contest log, so when I type a callsign the info about name, etc... is available,like general log 326 ?. thank

Rino, ve9vic