Topics

NX Weather

Wyndell - K5WJF

Is NX Weather included in the Package?  I don’t see a registration code on my email or I'm not seeing it.  Thanks!

73 de Wyndell K5WJF

Avast logo

Hi Wyndell,

Thanks for your e-mail.  If  you are referring to WX Warn, that program isn't Amateur Radio logging software, so it is not part of the package, but it is free to use as is, or you can remove the banner for just $7.00 here:

http://www.wxspots.com/wxwarn.htm

Is NX Weather included in the Package?  I don’t see a registration code on my email or I'm not seeing it.  Thanks!

73 de Wyndell K5WJF

Avast logo

Wyndell - K5WJF

Thanks Scott

Wyndell

Resistance is NOT futile, it's Voltage divided by Current