Topics

november sweepstakes contest log 7.1 help

Jj Johnson

I made a small booboo and started logging the SSB contest in CW mode. How do I fix that? the summary comes up with CW stats even thou I changed the mode in the log...
thanks!
jj - W5RJJ

Scott Davis

Hi JJ,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You can either edit the QSO records individually, or use one of the options detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q63

In the future, please always be sure to follow this checklist before each contest:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/contestchecklist.html

I still use it myself, every time.