From: Dave via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:44
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Nov Sweep

I just installed Nov Sweepstakes from my CD and it was version 4.4, 2006 CD.

Went to the web site and upgraded to 7.1 and this went perfect.
I may try the CW weekend but I am very slow at CW.

Thanks Scott & family for everything.
--
Hams should be seen as well as heard, 73, Dave KC3AM

Jeff KB6CA

Larry, this is outstanding, thank you!

Jeff KB6CA

I just installed Nov Sweepstakes from my CD and it was version 4.4, 2006 CD.

Went to the web site and upgraded to 7.1 and this went perfect.
I may try the CW weekend but I am very slow at CW.

Thanks Scott & family for everything.
--
Hams should be seen as well as heard, 73, Dave KC3AM

K8TS

Scott has a cw practice program the last I looked, and admittedly never used.

G4FON has a contest emulator that includes SS, as well as 5-6 other major CW contests.

It set me back $20, but can be set at any speed.  Work a couple of hours a day and push the envelope on speed.

You will be pleasantly surprised at your score on Scott’s SS program when done.

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: "Dave via groups.io" <kc3am@...>
Date: Tue, October 27, 2020 9:38 pm