No sound on laptop with usb connected

CJ Stevens

I lose my sound on my computer when I plug the usb cable into the ic7300. It must be a setting in the radio but I have no idea what. Can you please help??

Roy Jackson

Your computer will automatically switch to the last installed sound card. Micro$oft sees your radio as a sound card and switches the computer audio to it. Just go into the sound settings in WinDoze and reset it to your computer sound card.

--
Roy G. Jackson <b>KW4G</b>
Sebring, Florida USA