From: Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Apr 1, 2021 6:40 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New v6.9 Easy to Read

Hi Scott,
Not sure how you did it, but the new version looks great on the same monitor I have been using ... easier to read, for some reason. And, the automatic update worked perfectly, BTW.
73,
Dennis - WU6X

Good Morning Scott and Kimberly. For some reason I am unable to locate the v6.9 update. Currently on v6.4.
Thanks!
Larry
KB2WZT

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 7:53 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Thanks so much for your kind words and good report!

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Not sure how you did it, but the new version looks great on the same monitor I have been using ... easier to read, for some reason. And, the automatic update worked perfectly, BTW.
73,
Dennis - WU6X

Scott Davis

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The latest version of AC Log is always available for download here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/aclog.html

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Not sure how you did it, but the new version looks great on the same monitor I have been using ... easier to read, for some reason. And, the automatic update worked perfectly, BTW.
73,
Dennis - WU6X

Kevin Gray