New v6.9 Easy to Read

Dennis - WU6X

Hi Scott,
Not sure how you did it, but the new version looks great on the same monitor I have been using ... easier to read, for some reason. And, the automatic update worked perfectly, BTW.
Dennis - WU6X

Scott Davis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks so much for your kind words and good report!

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Apr 1, 2021 6:40 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New v6.9 Easy to Read

Hi Scott,
Not sure how you did it, but the new version looks great on the same monitor I have been using ... easier to read, for some reason. And, the automatic update worked perfectly, BTW.
Dennis - WU6X

Good Morning Scott and Kimberly. For some reason I am unable to locate the v6.9 update. Currently on v6.4.
Thanks!
Larry
KB2WZT

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 7:53 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Hi Scott,
Dennis - WU6X

Scott Davis

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The latest version of AC Log is always available for download here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/aclog.html

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Sent: Sat, Apr 3, 2021 8:10 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New v6.9 Easy to Read

Good Morning Scott and Kimberly. For some reason I am unable to locate the v6.9 update. Currently on v6.4.
Thanks!
Larry
KB2WZT

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 7:53 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Hi Scott,
Dennis - WU6X

Kevin Gray

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of kb2wzt
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New v6.9 Easy to Read

Thanks!

Larry

KB2WZT

Hi Dennis,

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Hi Scott,
Dennis - WU6X