Topics

New user problem with DXCC totals following ADIF import from old log to ACL

Hampton Williams

Greetings and HNY,
I am a long-time user of another logging program.  I recently decided to try out ACLog.  So far encouraging - great potential.

I imported ADIF from my old log to ACLog.  All Qso’s imported, some differences in columns noted but I can work that out.  My issue is that when I ran my DXCC worked/received award calc, there is a 21-country count discrepancy in ACLog confirmations.  For example: 309 worked (Both logs), 308 confirmed in my old log vs 287 confirmed in ACLog.  I re-installed ACL, imported another ADIF and same results.

The 309/308 totals are also the same in LOTW and ClubLog.

In reviewing each of the ACL countries that did not import QSL confirmations, I note they all seem to have not correctly imported the LOTW Confirmed data.  I assume that I can manually update ACL by revising Received from N ot Y on these 21 contacts.  Or should I submit the full ACLog to LOTW to update the confirmations from my previous LOTW submissions?

Really do not want mess up my submissions to LOTW!

I appreciate your thoughts.

Hamp W
WS5C

Scott Davis

Hi Hamp,

Thanks for your e-mail.  On AC Log's LoTW form, click the button under Download that says All Data.  That will mark all your records that have been confirmed on LoTW.

Thanks for your kind words on the software!