Topics

new user-lotw confirmations?

Ken Reid

Hi,
I brought in all my previous logs (Maclogger) via adi.
It does not seem like any of the qsls sent or confirmed came along.
In Maclogger I would download a adi file from lbotw, and use that to confirm contacts.
I have LBOTW working on my PC, and I think its all working on the new logging program.
Is there a way to confirm all my contacts ? I have downloaded a adi from Lbotw with all my confirmations, or is there a way to go direct.
Cross posted to both groups
Thanks
73
Ken
KG4USN

Scott Davis

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, on AC Log's LoTW form, click the button under the Download heading that says All Data.

I brought in all my previous logs (Maclogger) via adi.
It does not seem like any of the qsls sent or confirmed came along.
In Maclogger I would download a adi file from lbotw, and use that to confirm contacts.
I have LBOTW working on my PC, and I think its all working on the new logging program.
Is there a way to confirm all my contacts ? I have downloaded a adi from Lbotw with all my confirmations, or is there a way to go direct.
Cross posted to both groups
Thanks
73
Ken
KG4USN

Ken Reid

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the quick reply.
Yes that worked.
I confirmed everything in 2020
I tried it earlier at got a server not responding notice.
Ill try again from the beginning later.
Once I get it all in and confirmed Ill get a license.
BTW- Mike Montrose KA2JAI recommended the program to me.
I am a N1MM user for contests
73
Ken

--

Ken Reid

311 Martins Cove Rd

Annapolis MD 21409

305-301-4503

Scott Davis

Thanks for the good report Ken.  Sometimes, when the LoTW server is busy, it won't return very large data requests, so you might give it another try after the contest dust has settled.

Thanks for your support!

I brought in all my previous logs (Maclogger) via adi.
It does not seem like any of the qsls sent or confirmed came along.
In Maclogger I would download a adi file from lbotw, and use that to confirm contacts.
I have LBOTW working on my PC, and I think its all working on the new logging program.
Is there a way to confirm all my contacts ? I have downloaded a adi from Lbotw with all my confirmations, or is there a way to go direct.
Cross posted to both groups
Thanks
73
Ken
KG4USN

--
Ken Reid

311 Martins Cove Rd
Annapolis MD 21409
305-301-4503

Donald R Beck

What I want to do is have a column under “recent contact” that displays frequency. And not have it on the lower box. How?

DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

On Oct 26, 2020, at 09:13, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

[...]

Jim Shorney

Scroll to the right until you see the frequency column. Click-hold on the title bar and drag it to the left until you have it where you want it.

I suggest you keep it in the lower box also for times when you may want to enter the freq manually.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 11:37:27 -0700
"Donald R Beck" <@drbeck> wrote:

What I want to do is have a column under “recent contact” that displays frequency. And not have it on the lower box. How?
DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

Donald R Beck

I got that. Finally. What about 24 hr clock?
DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

"Donald R Beck" <@drbeck> wrote:

What I want to do is have a column under “recent contact” that displays frequency. And not have it on the lower box. How?
DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

Jim Shorney

Don't know, mine just showed up that way. Local time in 12 hour format and UTC 24 hour.

73

-Jim
NU0C