New Upload Message

Greg Coleman

Recently, when I select "All Contacts Not Uploaded" for my upload to LOTW the confirmation message I get in the N3FJP window that tells me the LoTW.adi has been created will add 1 to the actual number of QSOs.  I have no idea why.  I have looked through my log for something odd and haven't found anything.

I would like to resolve the issue if at all possible.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg K5EDM

Scott Davis

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your e-mail. That value is returned from the tQSL software and not AC Log. The only thing we can think of is that there was a QSO record earlier in your log that is being uploaded and for some reason is not being marked properly on download.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ