New Upload Message

Greg Coleman

Recently, when I select "All Contacts Not Uploaded" for my upload to LOTW the confirmation message I get in the N3FJP window that tells me the LoTW.adi has been created will add 1 to the actual number of QSOs.  I have no idea why.  I have looked through my log for something odd and haven't found anything.

I would like to resolve the issue if at all possible.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg K5EDM

Scott Davis

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your e-mail. That value is returned from the tQSL software and not AC Log. The only thing we can think of is that there was a QSO record earlier in your log that is being uploaded and for some reason is not being marked properly on download.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Mar 4, 2021 11:19 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New Upload Message

Recently, when I select "All Contacts Not Uploaded" for my upload to LOTW the confirmation message I get in the N3FJP window that tells me the LoTW.adi has been created will add 1 to the actual number of QSOs.  I have no idea why.  I have looked through my log for something odd and haven't found anything.

I would like to resolve the issue if at all possible.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg K5EDM