Topics

New OS and new SSD

Mike Weir

Soon I will be upgrading from Win7 to Win10 and also adding a new SSD. My question is when I attempt to download the  N3FJP log program will I be asked to purchase again or is there a way to go about this when replacing OS and HD?
Thanks 
Mike 
VE9KK 

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

No you won’t…you’ll be all set.  I keep my files on an SSD however I pity anyone who goes from Win7 to Win 10 as Win10 is such a bear!!!

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Weir
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 4:53 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New OS and new SSD

Soon I will be upgrading from Win7 to Win10 and also adding a new SSD. My question is when I attempt to download the  N3FJP log program will I be asked to purchase again or is there a way to go about this when replacing OS and HD?
Thanks 
Mike 
VE9KK 

Scott Davis

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your e-mail.  No need to purchase again.  Please see this FAQ here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q43

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Dec 9, 2020 4:52 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New OS and new SSD

Thanks 
Mike 
VE9KK 

Mike Weir

Thanks for the info Scott. 
Mike 
VE9KK