From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Weir
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 4:53 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New OS and new SSD

Soon I will be upgrading from Win7 to Win10 and also adding a new SSD. My question is when I attempt to download the  N3FJP log program will I be asked to purchase again or is there a way to go about this when replacing OS and HD?
Thanks
Mike
VE9KK

Scott Davis

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your e-mail.  No need to purchase again.  Please see this FAQ here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q43

Soon I will be upgrading from Win7 to Win10 and also adding a new SSD. My question is when I attempt to download the  N3FJP log program will I be asked to purchase again or is there a way to go about this when replacing OS and HD?
Thanks
Mike
VE9KK

Mike Weir